Monday, November 29, 1999

Paris Hilton`s second album inspired by Kylie Minogue

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

London, July 29 (ANI): Paris Hilton is set to release her second album, which is inspired by her musical icon Kylie Minogue.The socialite is preparing to release her as-yet-untitled album - a follow up to her 2006 debut, Paris.And the hotel heiress has insisted that she has taken inspiration from 'Spinning Around' hitmaker Minogue in the hope her second release will be a bigger hit with fans."My record is in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music," the Daily Star quoted her as telling Heat magazine."I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's one of my favourite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted to kind of emulate her. I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her and the album's going to be out in a couple of months," she added. (ANI)

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment